AWB Electrical can provide you with a Home Electrical energy and safety assessment. We can advise you on opportunity for energy saving as well as supply and install energy saving solutions in your home.
An electrical safety and energy assessment includes:
- Test safety switches, surge arrestors and circuit protection for correct operation.
- Inspect ceiling insulation for correct fitment around electrical components.
- Inspect and test smoke alarms, replace batteries.
- Inspect and test power points and light switches for correct operation.
- Advice on energy saving opportunities in your home, such as led lighting, motion sensors, timers, ceiling fans and solar power .
- Provide estimated energy savings.
This could not only prevent dangerous situations but will gain you control of your energy usage and save you money.